Make the 1st Birthday so Special
Few events in life are as precious and well treasured as a baby’s 1st birthday. The presents will be stored or thrown away with time, but the perfect birthday card is often kept as a cherished memory forever.
Here are a couple tips to finding a card that you will be proud to look at decades down the line;
- Unique/Personalized Cards: If possible, get a card that is personalized for the special baby. These always hold a more prominent place in the child’s heart later on in life when compared to more generic options.
- Get flashy: A baby’s 1st birthday only happens once, now is not the time to skimp on the card. Don’t be afraid to get a little flashy, and spend a bit more money. Most other birthday cards are lost with time, but parents and children take special care to hold onto the first one.
A child’s first birthday card is a memento that will last a lifetime. Make sure you treat it accordingly.
Possibly Related Posts:
- How to Design Funny Birthday Cards for Someone You Care
- Birthday Scraps can Simply Brighten up the Day!
- Are Birthday Greetings Still Effective?
- Happy Birthday Greetings – Top Tips on How to Select a Card
- Conventional Birthday Cards are still the Best!